Anselmo Group offers complete solutions for the food industry. The group has offices and plant in Piedmont, Emilia Romagna and Veneto, and consists of the companies Anselmo, Anselmo Braibanti, Anselmo LTA, Fen and Omar.
In particular, Anselmo Group provides:
- – Automatic lines for the production of long pasta, up to 5000 Kg/hour;
- – Automatic lines for the production of short pasta, up to 6000 Kg/hour;
- – Silage plants for short pasta, special pasta and nests;
- – Automatic and semi-automatic lines for the production of special pasta (nests, cannelloni, and lasagna);
- – Automatic lines for the production of couscous, up to 3000 Kg/hour;
- – Plants for the production of snacks;
- – Lines for the production of fresh pasta.
Anselmo Group has given itself the mission of being the reference supplier for the most important producers of dry pasta worldwide, providing plants able to produce pasta at the highest quality levels obtainable on the market.
Together with this primary objective, Anselmo plants must also generate maximum added value for its customers thanks to the continuous improvement of the investment/ production capacity ratio, and the reduction of operating costs, maintenance and energy consumption.
For more informations, visit: www.anselmoitalia.com
Gruppo Pellicola, composed of professionals in the engineering industry, deals with:
- – Mills, feed mills, bakeries and pasta factories;
- – Storage and aspiration systems;
- – Lifting equipment;
- – Electromechanical transport equipment;
- – Compressed air systems;
- – High and low pressure systems;
- – Industrial and auxiliary machines;
- – Automation and control systems, remote management and assistance;
- – Maintenance and repair.
The company also deals with the restructuring and expansion of existing plants. He performs metalworking and metal carpentry work in general.
It deals with the wholesale and retail trade of machines and plants.
It deals with the purchase, sale, exchange, rental, valorization, management and administration in general of any real estate, civil, agricultural, industrial and other, in own or on behalf of third parties.
It performs residential, industrial and monumental construction activities complete with plants and related and ancillary works.
For more informations, visit: www.gruppopellicolasrl.it
Technalia is an Italian company specialized in the construction of systems for the agri-food, construction and energy industries. It has its headquarters in Puglia, in the heart of the Mediterranean, from where it operates with objectives and strategies that share a precise business philosophy, made up of commitment, research, reliability and continuous attention to technological evolution and global changes.
A highly innovative company, but with an experiential heritage of fifty years, which places it among the most reliable partners in Italy, the Balkans, North Africa and South America, where it contributes to local development and growth.
Thanks to a high professionalism in the various operating sectors and the ability to manage even complex projects, operating through the integration between its industrial plants and modern information and communication techniques, it contributes to a punctual and efficient enhancement of the processes.
It is based on a solid corporate culture, rooted in a modern managerial approach, continuous investment in human resources and the development of individual responsibilities, in an environment where team work, motivation and personal initiative, represent solid and essential values.
The constant understanding and evaluation of customer needs constitute the inspiring principle of the company’s philosophy. Its development center and all services are unanimously aimed at developing lasting and meaningful relationships.
For more informations, visit: www.technalia.it